Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You


I can not say it enough. Thank you. Tonight our church had an adoption shower for us. Thank You. A big thank you to everyone that made cookies for it. It would be wonderful, if you would share the recipes. (You could just post them on the comments, then everyone who enjoyed them can make them.) I didn't have any that weren't wonderful. I want to give an extra thank you to everyone that tried making a Russian recipe. They were great! (Sour Cream was really in some of them???) On the other hand, you can't go wrong with chocolate either, so thank you too. I guess what I am really just saying is Thank you to you all. Another HUGE thank you goes out to Jen, Rich and Pastor Bill for the set up and clean up. Thank you.
We can hardly believe the tremendously generous outpouring of support. God is so very good. Enough was given to fly one of us to Russia and back for our court appointment. (Now all we need is the date... Keep praying.) This was so much more than we ever expected. Thank You. Mostly I want to thank everyone for your emotional support through this whole process and your prayers, prayers, prayers. Thank you.
Your prayers are what is keeping this moving and giving us the streanth to keep going. I will say it one more time Thank You. ... or should we say спасибо

2 comments:

Jen C. said...

You are very welcome. I so glad you had such an outpouring of generosity, and not just financial. I'll email you the recipes that were used and you can just post them rather than getting them lost in the comments.

Anonymous said...

So fun to see these photos of our Linworth family! We are so excited to seeyou Sunday!